Customized, high-impact training for enduring results
Individual development of targeted areas
Get actionable data to support decisions
Organizational development and change management
Professional facilitation for meetings and offsites
Sales Presentation Training
Have you recently sat through a PowerPoint-less presentation? Most of us have. It’s bad enough in a routine meeting, but if it’s a sales meeting, the lack of sales presentation training can kill the deal.
Does your company track lost sales? Do you have any idea how many proposals are rejected because of the presentation or the presenter?
Sales Presentations are as varied as the products they represent, but it is certain that in today’s information-rich business environment, the expectations are high from buyers—they expect vendors to wow them in some dramatic way.
Developing compelling Sales Presentations can help your business achieve important benefits:
- higher percentage of successful sales
- increased customer loyalty from the capability implied from an excellent presentation
- increased comfort level between vendor and buyer resulting in a relaxed, trusting environment
- increased likelihood that the buyer sees the vendor as a “good match” for the organization
- education of the buyer of the genuine commitment of your sales team
Sales Presentation Training highlights:
- What buyers are looking for, first and foremost (it is not price)
- How to demonstrate the empathy critical to winning sales
- How to ask sales questions that will put vendors at ease, build trust and demonstrate capability
- How to demonstrate to the buyer that you know his business well—and that you will be a reliable partner going forward
- What makes for a professional sales presentation in different environments?
- Knowing how to set buyers at ease and ensure they hear your message
- How to solidify the relationship even as you are making the sale
- How to handle the inevitable challenges and questions—and how to know the difference
- Sales Presentation techniques that work with one person or a committee
Sales Presentation Training Methodology
Participants in Sales Presentation Training spend most of their workshop time in practices with coaching and feedback in P2P Videolabs™ – AlexanderHancock’s trademarked process for rapid development of business communication skills. They bring their own real situations to use in the practice sessions.
Participants in Sales Presentation Training practice actual sales/service interactions and receive feedback from the facilitator and peers. They gain insight and skills through customized exercises and case studies.
Sales Presentation Training Customized Solutions
To ensure that training is not just an “event,” but instead produces enduring results, we customize Sales Presentation Training to fit your unique situation, business strategy, culture, and people. After discussion with you and other experts within your organization, we select the emphasis, specific skills to be developed, key learning points, exercises, and case studies for practice to create a solution tailored just for you.
Sales Presentation Training Applications
The following are some of the ways our clients have used custom versions of Sales Presentation Training:
- To build in more professionalism into the sales process
- To create an atmosphere that re-assures buyers of the vendor’s capability
- To increase cross-selling and add-on selling through the use of “service questions”
- To open up new markets through sales presentations based on thorough research
- To develop a new loyalty of buyers in a competitive market (to keep them sold)
10 Key Business hallenges
Many companies are trying to find ways to differentiate themselves in an uncertain, competitive market. We identify the key challenges to focus on in the next year.
11 Lessons of Leadership
How do you rank?
Inner View 360
Confront and overcome blindspots by eliciting crucial feedback for leaders.
Rapid Skill Development
Small group practice and customized coaching help individuals with strong technical skills but weak interpersonal skills develop those necessary soft skills rapidly.