Customized, high-impact training for enduring results
Individual development of targeted areas
Get actionable data to support decisions
Organizational development and change management
Professional facilitation for meetings and offsites
The market calls the tune – we have to learn to dance.
- How do we encourage innovative thinking that allows us to respond quickly to marketplace changes?
- What do we mean by innovation and whose job is it?
- How do we mine all the organization’s talents and ideas to help us innovate?
- How can we overcome obstacles to innovation?
- What skills do we need in order to innovate?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
2.Get all leaders aligned with the innovation vision through facilitated Strategic Alignment Sessions.
3.Engage all the stakeholders to build consensus on direction, roles, and action steps, through AHA’s Future Search process. (Emmie Alexander and Jerry Hancock have been trained and certified by Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff as Future Search Facilitators.)
10 Key Business Challenges
Many companies are trying to find ways to differentiate themselves in an uncertain, competitive market. We identify the key challenges to focus on in the next year.
11 Lessons of Leadership
How do you rank?
Inner View 360
Confront and overcome blindspots by eliciting crucial feedback for leaders.
Rapid Skill Development
Small group practice and customized coaching help individuals with strong technical skills but weak interpersonal skills develop those necessary soft skills rapidly.