Customized, high-impact training for enduring results
Individual development of targeted areas
Get actionable data to support decisions
Organizational development and change management
Professional facilitation for meetings and offsites
Drive Business Results Through Conversations
Conversation is the tool of change – and results.
- How can we ensure that leaders are effectively using important business conversations to drive business results?
- How can we ensure that leaders provide employees with clear, unambiguous communication about performance?
- What skills do managers need to have these conversations?
- How can important decisions be communicated so as to get buy-in and support?
- How can we help leaders become more confident and more effective in handling difficult conversations?
- How can leaders learn to communicate more effectively with remote employees?
- How can we measure leaders’ effectiveness in communicating with employees?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- 1. Pinpoint problem areas (and create a baseline) of managers’ communication through custom surveys of employees’ perceptions of their manager’s communication behavior
- 2. Get all levels of leadership on the same page through facilitated planning and feedback sessions
- 3. Give leaders the skills and tools to have high-impact business conversations with employees through customized, skill-based Breakthrough Business Conversations training.
- 4. Measure progress through follow up Manager communication surveys and 1 on 1 feedback sessions with each of the managers
- 5. Develop channels for continuous communication through our bi-monthly FAST TAKE newsletter of reminders and reinforcement.
- 6. Improve leadership style and communication style through targeted Executive Coaching.
- 7. Sustain improvement efforts by building internal capability to coach and train managers through our Coaching Skills for HR Business Partners training, and Train-the-Trainer training.
10 Key Business Challenges
Many companies are trying to find ways to differentiate themselves in an uncertain, competitive market. We identify the key challenges to focus on in the next year.
11 Lessons of Leadership
How do you rank?
Inner View 360
Confront and overcome blindspots by eliciting crucial feedback for leaders.
Rapid Skill Development
Small group practice and customized coaching help individuals with strong technical skills but weak interpersonal skills develop those necessary soft skills rapidly.