Customized, high-impact training for enduring results
Individual development of targeted areas
Get actionable data to support decisions
Organizational development and change management
Professional facilitation for meetings and offsites
Develop, coach, and retain people
How do you capitalize on the asset that walks out the door every night?
- How can we develop, coach, and retain people who have a passion for our business and its success?
- How can we retain top talent?
- How do we ensure good talent for succession planning?
- How can we ensure that we have the right person in the right role, and avoid promoting people into roles they aren’t ready for?
- How can we use the development and movement of talent across our organization as a competitive advantage?
- What are the key success factors for leaders in our organization?
- How can we carve out time and resources for development activities when people are consumed with the day-to-day running of the business?
- How can we reap business benefits from a diverse, inclusive culture?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- 1. Pinpoint development needs through custom surveys, assessments, InnerView 360 Feedback, and targeted interviews.
- 2. Fast-track high potential leaders through Executive Coaching, and our customized, high-impact Straightforward Leader development programs
- 3. Identify future leaders through our Customized Assessment Center process.
- 4. Train leaders to coach, mentor, and guide employee development through our Coaching and Developing Leaders skill-based training program using our high-impact P2P Methodology.
- 5. Build bench strength through a succession planning process.
- 6. Add women and minorities to the leadership pipeline through custom tailored training such as Women in Leadership.
- 7. Create a culture that values diverse perspectives through our custom Cultural Inclusion consulting and Respectful Workplace training
- 8. Develop high-potential women and minority leaders through targeted Executive Coaching.
10 Key Business hallenges
Many companies are trying to find ways to differentiate themselves in an uncertain, competitive market. We identify the key challenges to focus on in the next year.
11 Lessons of Leadership
How do you rank?
Inner View 360
Confront and overcome blindspots by eliciting crucial feedback for leaders.
Rapid Skill Development
Small group practice and customized coaching help individuals with strong technical skills but weak interpersonal skills develop those necessary soft skills rapidly.