Customized, high-impact training for enduring results
Individual development of targeted areas
Get actionable data to support decisions
Organizational development and change management
Professional facilitation for meetings and offsites
Align business strategy and values:
If we don’t pull together, we could pull apart
- How can we align business strategy and values throughout the organization so all employees understand, connect to, and commit to the goals?
- How can we create a sense of urgency about the importance of achieving business goals and objectives?
- What skills do leaders need to ensure vertical and horizontal alignment?
- What can we do if some of our systems and processes are in conflict with the business strategy?
- What are a few simple metrics that help organizations determine the degree to which alignment exists?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- 1. Pinpoint alignment gaps with AHA targeted Organizational Assessment.
- 2. Get the senior team on the same page through Strategic Alignment Planning sessions
- 3. Get business units pulling in the same direction through AHA Organizational Design Consulting.
- 4. Align processes and policies through Strategic Alignment Consulting.
- 5. Align the culture of merged organizations through Strategic Alignment Consulting.
- 6. Make sure everyone understands strategy, values, and goals through Strategy Communication channels and forums.
- 7. Give leaders tools and skills to communicate strategy and align employees through customized, skills-based Strategic Alignment Training.
- 8. Measure leaders’ effectiveness in communicating strategy through InnerView 360 Surveys or Manager Communication Surveys.
- 9. Align teams through facilitated Team Alignment Sessions.
- 10. Coach leaders in alignment skills through targeted Executive Coaching.
- 11. Sustain and embed strategic alignment through Training Key People to lead the effort (without aid from consultants).
10 Key Business hallenges
Many companies are trying to find ways to differentiate themselves in an uncertain, competitive market. We identify the key challenges to focus on in the next year.
11 Lessons of Leadership
How do you rank?
Inner View 360
Confront and overcome blindspots by eliciting crucial feedback for leaders.
Rapid Skill Development
Small group practice and customized coaching help individuals with strong technical skills but weak interpersonal skills develop those necessary soft skills rapidly.