The folks at AlexanderHancock are astute at understanding the opportunity and developing a program to meet the needs of your business regardless of the industry you are in, because their sweet spot is developing leaders.
Align business strategy and values:
If we don’t pull together, we could pull apart
- How can we align business strategy and values throughout the organization so all employees understand, connect to, and commit to the goals?
- How can we create a sense of urgency about the importance of achieving business goals and objectives?
- What skills do leaders need to ensure vertical and horizontal alignment?
- What can we do if some of our systems and processes are in conflict with the business strategy?
- What are a few simple metrics that help organizations determine the degree to which alignment exists?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- 1. Pinpoint alignment gaps with AHA targeted Organizational Assessment.
- 2. Get the senior team on the same page through Strategic Alignment Planning sessions
- 3. Get business units pulling in the same direction through AHA Organizational Design Consulting.
- 4. Align processes and policies through Strategic Alignment Consulting.
- 5. Align the culture of merged organizations through Strategic Alignment Consulting.
- 6. Make sure everyone understands strategy, values, and goals through Strategy Communication channels and forums.
- 7. Give leaders tools and skills to communicate strategy and align employees through customized, skills-based Strategic Alignment Training.
- 8. Measure leaders’ effectiveness in communicating strategy through InnerView 360 Surveys or Manager Communication Surveys.
- 9. Align teams through facilitated Team Alignment Sessions.
- 10. Coach leaders in alignment skills through targeted Executive Coaching.
- 11. Sustain and embed strategic alignment through Training Key People to lead the effort (without aid from consultants).