2. Improve customer experience:
Customers vote with their feet – and take jobs with them
- How can we focus everyone on relentlessly improving the customer experience?
- What is the link between employee loyalty and customer loyalty?
- What critical skill sets does our company need to improve the customer experience?
- How can all employees connected to our customers have a voice in our future direction and business strategy?
- How can we keep the few key customer measures visible to the entire organization?
- How can we focus all support functions on serving the business units as important internal customers?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- Hear the Voice of the Customer through Customer Surveys and Focus Groups.
- Pinpoint the gaps in Customer Focus through Organizational Culture and Climate Surveys, and Employee Engagement Surveys
- Align daily activities with key customer metrics through Customer Value First Consulting on policies, processes, and practices.
- Increase customer satisfaction with skilled employees through custom tailored Customer Value First skills training
- Continuously improve customer experience by engaging front-line employees in improvement strategies. (Customer Value First Consulting)
- Delight customers by empowering employees to meet customer needs. (Customer Value First Consulting and Training)
- Ensure end-to-end customer service excellence by training support functions to serve internal customers in our skills-based custom tailored Consulting Partner Skills