5. Drive Business Results Through Conversations:
Conversation is the tool of change – and results.
- How can we ensure that leaders are effectively using important business conversations to drive business results?
- How can we ensure that leaders provide employees with clear, unambiguous communication about performance?
- What skills do managers need to have these conversations?
- How can important decisions be communicated so as to get buy-in and support?
- How can we help leaders become more confident and more effective in handling difficult conversations?
- How can leaders learn to communicate more effectively with remote employees?
- How can we measure leaders’ effectiveness in communicating with employees?
ALEXANDERHANCOCK HAS SOLUTIONS
- Pinpoint problem areas (and create a baseline) of managers’ communication through custom surveys of employees’ perceptions of their manager’s communication behavior
- Get all levels of leadership on the same page through facilitated planning and feedback sessions
- Give leaders the skills and tools to have high-impact business conversations with employees through customized, skill-based Breakthrough Business Conversations training.
- Measure progress through follow up Manager communication surveys and 1 on 1 feedback sessions with each of the managers
- Develop channels for continuous communication through our bi-monthly FAST FOCUS newsletter of reminders and reinforcement.
- Improve leadership style and communication style through targeted Executive Coaching and our daily Aha! moment desktop reminders.
- Sustain improvement efforts by building internal capability to coach and train managers through our Coaching Skills for HR Business Partners training, and Train-the-Trainer training.